Dialogue with Him!

You don’t cease to amaze me every moment…

Every time I start to panic for something,
An inner voice speaks to me – Relax, I am around.
And suddenly, I am at peace, realising nothing can go wrong with You holding my hand.

 
Every time I am rude to someone,
An inner voice reminds me – “You are hurting a soul, apologize
And suddenly, you’ve taught me to not hesitate to say Sorry, may it be anyone.

Every time I am anxious about the future,
An inner voice speaks to me – Everything has been just The BEST so far, trust me for the future.
And suddenly the child in me feels safe as in the lap of a mother.

Every time I feel tired or lazy,
You remind me of the boundless energy a soul has,
And suddenly, I am up and running and the task is done in a jiffy!

Every time I even think negative about myself or others,
An inner voice reminds me Your every thought will manifest itself, be careful!
And suddenly I can’t think anything but positive and it does manifest.

Grateful would be a very small word to express how guided, how safe, how secure I feel with the inner voice speaking to me every moment!

Absolute Mantra for life “Thy will be done” - so relaxing! Thank You!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

And its still stuck with me as 'Kaash'!!

Acceptance in Life has no alternative!

A scary night that was..!