And its still stuck with me as 'Kaash'!!













There are sometimes in life where you have just one feeling - "Kaash!!" :( Not sure, if you should be happy or sad for it because life indeed has some plans for you, much better then your "Kaash". But, at the same time, can't deny the fact that, until life shares its calendar of events with you,  it always remains a "Kaash" and you're forced to put on your thinking hats for the same.

Somethings like..

I wish I had never answered the way I did..
I wish I had never said "No"..
I wish I had never said "Yes"..
I wish I had never committed to it...
I wish I had controlled my emotions a little bit better..
I wish I had never took that 'U' turn in life..
I wish I had just kept my ego aside and confessed what I felt then..
I wish I had said 'sorry'..
I wish I had expressed my feelings when there was still some time..
I wish I had just grabbed the opportunity right then..
I wish I had placed my feet in her shoes before I replied..
I wish I had never replied in the first place..
I wish I had just few more moments with the person who is no more now..
I wish I could remember the voice of someone not around now..
I wish I was not 'so' honest then..
I wish I had been 'so' honest then..
I wish I never got distracted..
I wish I had valued my time more than anything else..
I wish I had made someone felt special when it was really special for them..
I wish I had set myself free from all 'world-defined' rules..
I wish I had understood the feelings hidden behind the words..
I just wish..I wish..I wish..!!!!

And its still stuck with me as 'Kaash'!!



Comments

  1. long ago a wise man observed "When dreams start becoming regrets then you should know you are getting old"

    ReplyDelete
  2. And at the same another wise man also observed that "only a man's thoughts can make him older, nothing and no one else.."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and another wise man has observed that you are an argumentative lady :)

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. it is fun talking to you...as usual ;)

      Delete
    4. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
    6. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice Blog and lot of "Wise men" adding removing comments :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks! :) you bet! It was 'not-so-hilarious' conversation to keep!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Acceptance in Life has no alternative!

A scary night that was..!