Wishing my Mom on 'Father's day'! :)

To be honest, before this day, 17th June, I never knew when was Father's day celebrated. Thanks to facebook wall and my friends, I became aware of this day finally!

Just when the clock showed 12:00 am today , lot of updates flashed in on my wall, some being pics with their Dad, some gratitude messages and a lot more..Frankly, it made me nostalgic. And below lines exactly tell what I felt..

Wish I had few more pics with you,
Wish I remembered few more incidences with you,
Wish I remembered your voice better,
Wish I had spent few more days of my life with you,
I'm sure that would have been the best gift my God to me,
Wish you were around to be a proud Dad when your daughters graduated,
Wish you were around to be a proud Dad when your daughter was a University topper,
Wish you were around to be a Dad of a doctor and engineer daughters, as you always wished to be,
Wish you were around to see how well Mom looked after us and how strong she was face every reality of life, may it be harsh or good,
Neither I can't blame my age to be 6 then, nor I can blame God's plan then..
But, it remains unanswered who is to be blamed for these feelings, especially on Father's day!
I'm sure you'd be watching us from above and must be so happy to see how we all were so strong when  life taught us various lessons, no matter the hard way.
It's all because of your blessings, I'm sure..
Pakkawala promise, that you'd always be a proud Dad, now and forever! :)


But I'd wish Mom '- Happy Father's Day' for all the roles she'd played in our lives! We owe everything to you both..:) BIG 'Thank You'!




Comments

  1. believe me few days back my dad was just talking about your father, how intelligent he was...lot more things about his personality. I had never seen him but I was not even surprised to get to know such things, I can always imagine those qualities of him just watching you both sis's success ...make ur family proud ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Thank you so much Shrikant..Guess, its blessings which takes one a long way with no second thoughts about determination.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

And its still stuck with me as 'Kaash'!!

Acceptance in Life has no alternative!

A scary night that was..!