An hour before reaching the railway station, an hour at the railway station and then, an hour in the train!

After 2 weeks of hectic work schedule, working from 9 am to 4 am(yes its not a typo, its 4 am) and then baking a cake(as a surprise to be taken for Mumma) the following day, and FINALLY sleeping for 9 hrs is nothing surprising! Alas! Not even started the packing when only 2 hours left to leave for the railway station.Gosh! It tested my level of concentration to pack stuff to collect all IMP document I might need at home for investmenst this year, starting with pan card, photographs etc tc.. a planned trip to my native place which turned to be such a hassle!..Innocent me said : ‘I’m not responsible for all this..its work, then maid, then….” :) Although I know very well , it’s no one , other than me, myself. Now, the real excitement starts. Clock said only 55 mins left to reach the station..where the distance to be covered is 15 kms + Hyderabad’s traffic + Hyderabad’s buses + my luggage(as alwys too much..)… “Koi na ji..I’ll reach pakka se..”

Inspite of so much traffic, I reached the station 25 mins before the train departure, all because of the RAJNIKANT kinda driver who overtook everybody on the road by continuously honking horns..:) ! Typical me said..“Dekha, mujhe pata tha I’ll be on time..” :)

With almost all energy drained out by carrying those heavy bags, I asked an “Uncleji” ( my most recent uncle on Earth :) ) to give me some place to sit..So nice of him, he agreed. And then I got engrossed in my recent book pick..”Malgudi days” wherein, I was trying to relate every sentence with a scene in Malgudi episode I’d watched some time back. And then suddenly, I hear a child screaming so loud that I’ve never ever heard..It was really very scary when I turned around and a saw a husband wife with 2 kids, of which the younger one was may be 6 months old and was crying and jumping out of his Mom’s lap..Everybody around was just staring at that family and I’m sure, like me, all must be wondering “what can I do to help this child, I wish I was a doctor :( ”

The mom’s effort were all in vain, when the child was still crying..And then an aunty who looked me like an experienced Mom have some advices to the Mom, but nothing worked. To my surprise, I saw 2 youngsters approaching the Mom and advising her something something..”Something is fishy..how do these guys know about the reason of a child crying ;) ”..But, even that didn’t help. I interrogated myself, if I can do something to help that lady who herself was weeping because she could not do anything for her poor child..I went to her and said “Auntyji, please 1 baar check kijie koi insect to nahi hai jo usko kaat raha ho”..I’ve seen my bhabhi doing this at home..so I suggested her but looked like, it didn’t help.

And then an announcement was made that the train will arrive in few minutes and I had to move towards my bogie but I could not resist myself turning back after every few seconds if the baby stopped crying..I even returned back to see her when I could not hear her from some distance..But, finally, I had to board the train and I’m really praying that the baby should be all ok because that family was in another bogie.

After few mins , as I reached my seat, I see a man(a typical Hyderabadi with moustaches) , with so many gold rings in his finger(as if he recently discovered a gold mine in hyderabad)staring at me. And then he finally, pushed his luggage underneath my seat.I asked him “reservation hai..” He told me “Madam, aap hamari hi seat pe baithe hain ” :D There is another auntyji , beside mes , participating in India’s snoring champion :(

And then comes 2 love birds, who were seriously mimicking some scene from Karan Johar’s film and grabbing the attention of the whole crowd in the train ;) And I was forced to repeat Kareena’s dialogue in Jab we met bas Babaji..ab aur excitement mat dena is raat main..bilkul boring bana do is raat ko” :) because I wanted to have a sound sleep after so many days..!

I’m wishing myself Happy “boring” Journey as I’m still travelling! :)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

And its still stuck with me as 'Kaash'!!

Acceptance in Life has no alternative!

A scary night that was..!