Analysis of my unending thoughts..

After looking at the first question paper of mid sem exams of MS BITS Pilani last weekend, I was emotionless, speechless and .....no words.. The question paper appeared to me as if I am reading the terms in the subject for the very first time .... :( Then I decided that I really had to sit back and analyse on what went wrong eventhough I had prepared pretty well..

After the weekend, today I got some time to actually analyse whats going on in my mind and the reason of me, not being able to complete most of my things..although I had planned things well

Thankfully, I could figure out somethng..

Everybody gets 24x60x60 seconds in a day (the multiplication answer is going to be huge which will make me conscious of the seconds I get hence left as it.. :P )
One makes the most out of it while the other is not just bothered to even count it...(actually lucky chaps.. :))
But, then there are some like me ..who keep planning of how to use those seconds
Sometimes I feel "Is that planning taking away my seconds" ??
Then, a second thought comes rushing "No you need to plan."
Just then, another thought comes at a lightening speed "You need to plan out your work but most important is that then you need to work out your plan"
The last thought is not even complete and then another thought flashes "Is that what I am going to do all my life 'plan and work, plan and work...' (an unending process..) ??? "

Now, just putting a filter to all thoughts which keep rushing in and out of my mind , I concluded that what I do is "I plan , I work and meanwhile I also keep thinking of what next.." This "What Next?" is honestly a time killer which does not allow me to focus on the present.

So, I take a resolution today.. "Plan out the work, Work out the plan and then FOCUS on the work"..

Hopefully, I will be able to do better now! :)

Comments

  1. aahh.. the never ending plans!! hope you plan out a plan which will make all work possible without a plan... does it sound like a plan?? :) Nice to see you blogging as well though.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "hope you plan out a plan which will make all work possible without a plan"...wow that sounds perfect for Ankita :P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

And its still stuck with me as 'Kaash'!!

Acceptance in Life has no alternative!

A scary night that was..!